In-Home Care with Caregivers You Can Trust.
CaregiversNW provides caregivers for non-medical in-home care. Our caregiving services include housekeeping, laundry, errands, meal prep, medication reminders, and organization, as well as personal care such as showers, bathroom, and grooming care. We carefully match caregivers and clients—our goal is to build a relationship of trust and companionship.
Daily Living Skills
Our caregivers are here not only for the basics of daily life–we believe in providing the care and companionship that makes living more joyful.
- Companionship and conversation
- General care and supervision
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Incontinence care and toileting
- Walking and transferring
- Personal appointment reminders
- Medication reminders
Keeping your loved one’s space comfortable and clean is an important part of caregiving. Our goal is to make home an enjoyable place to be, so with home upkeep such as:
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Dusting and tidying rooms
- Washing and drying dishes
- Light cleaning and laundry
- Changing bed linens
- Bathroom cleaning
- Maintaining a comfortable and homey atmosphere
When our clients need to get things done outside the home, or just want to enjoy the outdoors, we’re here to help – wherever and whenever they would like to go!
- Doctors’ appointments
- Visiting family and friends
- Shopping and entertainment
- Personal appointments
- Hair and beauty appointments
No matter how comfortable our clients may be in the kitchen, our caregivers are here to support them with planning and cooking nutritious and delicious meals:
- Menu planning
- Meal prep
- Eating assistance
- Adapting to dietary restrictions
- Grocery shopping
- Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area