CARE GIVERS NW provides professional and affordable care solutions designed to help seniors, people with disabilities, and those recovering from injuries or surgeries retain independence in their own home; wherever that may be.
Our team assists clients residing in assisted living, independent living, residential homes, apartment complexes and more.
We pride ourselves on being cost-effective, dependable, and custom-tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients.
Services routinely include:
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Personal grooming/hygiene
- Incontinence and toileting assistance
- Meal preparation, nutrition, hydration, and feeding
- Mobility, physical fitness and transferring with skilled safety techniques
- Transportation to doctor, church, movies, restaurants, shopping, and parks
- Medication reminders, pickup prescriptions, and all other errands
- Assistance with all airport tasks
- Pet care
- Companionship services, reading, writing letters, and daily routines
- Changing and laundering bed linens
- Grocery shopping and putting away
- Trash removal
- Pick up mail and newspaper
- Light housekeeping and organizing
- Post-surgical recovery assistance
- Respite care
- CARE GIVERS NW can provide professional respite care, giving peace of mind and a much needed break to the primary family caregivers.
If you or a loved one could benefit from in-home personalized assistance, contact CARE GIVERS NW today for a no cost, no obligation assessment.